Saturday, March 21, 2009

Samsung Eternity Cell Phone for one penny from Amazon.com


It's been a long time since I got a new cell phone, but I decided it was time since I was eligible for an upgrade with my current AT&T contract. I did some research and set my heart on a new Samsung Eternity. I read some reviews and everybody who had one seemed to love it; many people preferring it over more expensive phones like the iPhone.

I went on Amazon.com and purchased by phone for 1 penny with a new 2 year contract. It's been a few weeks, but I am very satisfied with my choice. The phone is very easy to use and the touchscreen is great. I appreciate the calendar, appointments and contacts features and it has been very easy to learn how to use.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new phone and the price! :) You really can't beat that. I know that Samsung is a good company and produces great product. Next time I come for a visit, we'll have to be geeks together and play with our new toys. :)

    ReplyDelete