Thursday, January 8, 2009

Kozy Coach Shopping Cart Cover

I was given the Kozy Coach shopping cart cover at my baby shower and recently started using it. This invention is great. I cannot imagine putting my baby in the shopping cart without the Kozy Coach again. The Kozy Coach stretches large enough to fit big carts, like Costco, and it fits snugly on small carts, like Trader Joe's.

The Kozy Coach also has loops for attaching toys which is a must have for a busy baby like mine. It is nicely padded for baby's comfort and I appreciate the durable fabric. I highly recommend the Kozy Coach if you are in the market for a shopping cart cover.

4 comments:

  1. I have always seen mommies with these but didn't realize they fit so many carts! How often do you have to wash it? Are they antimicrobial? Thanks, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually have not washed it yet because we do not go out all that much. I will ask an expert about whether or not it is antimicrobial. It does cover all the parts of the cart that my boy could get his hands or mouth on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The KozyCoach fabric is not antimicrobial. This shopping cart cover is made to wash as often as you use it! The fabric is 60% cotton and 40% polyester to allow for many washes with color fastness. This cover also works great in restaurants over high chairs and since the KozyCoach comes with its own safety belt, your sure to keep your child safe and secure in any environment.

    ReplyDelete