Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm Published

I was on Amazon the other day and decided to look up a book that I am published in. I found it. Through my Google searches I was excited to find that the book is used by schools to teach poetry to children. The book is titled Poetry Patterns and it was written by my 5th grade teacher Eleanor Orndoff. The book is a collection of different types of poetry and how to write them. My poetry is an example of seven poetry.



Here is my poem from page 43:
There were seven sisters sleeping in a bed.
The first fell off and bumped her head.
The second cried all through the night
The third was loudly snoring,
And the fourth wanted a night light.
The fifth wanted Mommy,
The sixth wanted Dad.
The seventh rolled all around and made everyone mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment