Friday, April 3, 2009

Tassimo, a good cup of coffee

I am the proud owner of a Tassimo coffee maker. The Tassimo is great because I can choose many different beverages like lattes, cappuccinos, hot chocolates, teas, and coffees. I even had some friends create mochas using the milk, espresso, and hot chocolate. It also has a water filter which is always a plus.

At first I was wary about the system because I have become accustomed to very strong coffee thanks to Starbucks. However, I read through the user guide and found that I can make the coffee as strong, or weak, as I like and I have noticed the Starbucks coffee is stronger than the others. To make other brands stronger just remove the coffee mug before the end of brewing because the strongest part comes out first.




I have also noticed that it can be difficult to get a large cup of coffee. There are different size T-dics and the morning blend is supposed to be 16 ounce, but I have not found this to be true when I make it. However, it is easy to brew two cups if I want more.




I am are also limited to the brands that make T-discs which are Gevalia, Starbucks, Seattle’s Best, and Maxwell House. This is not a problem for me.




If I had to pick a favorite drink it would be the cappuccino. And the latte. Of course the hot chocolate. Who am I kidding? I like them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment