Tuesday, April 21, 2009

On the subject of torture...

I don't think the majority of Americans even care that we may have "tortured" terrorists in order to prevent a new attack.
I don't think most Americans think water boarding is torture when they consider that it is used as part of Air force training.
I don't think that most Americans think telling terrorists that we will not torture them will keep them from attacking us.
I do think that this new flip flop by our president is motivated by someone who is controlling him. Why else would he flip and flop on this issue?
Will I be put on a terrorist watch list by Homeland Security now?
Good, maybe they need to hear from some regular people instead of all the Washington Bureaucrats.


Check out this article on how we were saved by our so called "torture" of a terrorist.

http://www.cnsnews.com/public/content/article.aspx?RsrcID=46949

No comments:

Post a Comment